At PETCO we use the latest technologies available for preform extrusion and bottle blowing. We are constantly updating our processes and evaluating our operation for improvement.
- Our employees include highly trained technicians and operations specialists, making sure the technology available is used to best effects.
- Our machines include the latest Husky preform-makers from Canada and ASB bottle-blowers from Japan.
- Our molds are manufactured to the highest standards by qualified mold-makers world wide.
- Our quality control supervisors have at their disposal a fully equipped state-of-the-art laboratory facility.
- Our engineers and research and development team use the latest computer hardware and software in developing custom or new products.
PETCO believes it makes plastic products for a better environment.
We endeavor to recycle most of our waste, while developing high quality products that, amongst available plastic containers, have the least impact on the environment.
While the environment has not yet reached the social psyche in Lebanon and the region, we have, at PETCO been committed to work with our customers, industry associations and recycling authorities to provide leadership and spearhead programs in the area of PET recycling.
PETCO is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 22000 certified.
It is the policy of Petco s.a.l. to supply its customers with products that conform to stated or agreed on specifications. Petco s.a.l. shall always endeavor to meet the needs and expectations of its customers.
- Finishing Evaluation
- Perform / Bottle Weight
- AA Content
- Resin Moisture Content
- Melt Viscosity
- IV Measurement
- ISO 9001 Certified
- ISO 22000 Certified